[Bf-committers] UI changes from cycles branch

Kel M kelvinshrek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:16:49 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Brecht Van Lommel <
brechtvanlommel at pandora.be> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Kel M <kelvinshrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It just looks uncomfortable and inconsistent. They lines should at least
> be
> > made the same color as the panel background.
>
> The region embossing and panel divider should be different, otherwise
> it looks like the editor is split into multiple regions. Also tried to
> 1/2/3/4 pixel space between panels but this darker line just looks
> better I think, especially for a stack of collapsed panels.

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not really partial to the "etching"
dividers, I like the way it was in Cycles, before the dividers got crunched
together. After the old Blender UI, but before these new changes.
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=19509