[Bf-committers] UI changes from cycles branch

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Oct 24 22:39:08 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Kel M <kelvinshrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> It just looks uncomfortable and inconsistent. They lines should at least be
> made the same color as the panel background.

The region embossing and panel divider should be different, otherwise
it looks like the editor is split into multiple regions. Also tried to
1/2/3/4 pixel space between panels but this darker line just looks
better I think, especially for a stack of collapsed panels.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Damir Prebeg <blend.factory at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, since we don't need any space between panels, let's go one step
> further and let's merge all panels into one big panel. That would be
> great.

I don't understand this, why does there need to be space between
collapsed panels?

Brecht.