[Bf-committers] UI changes from cycles branch

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Oct 24 06:01:05 CEST 2011

Hi,
I fully agree with Brechts changes and give +1 for them as Py UI Module
Owner and member of the Interface Look team!

I would also not necessarily change the screen splitting widget, I think
it's way better in the Cycles branch now, compared to trunk.

Removing the white arrows in menus, making them darker, helps indeed a
lot while scanning over buttons as well.

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician