[Bf-committers] blender Control armatures precision Help!

iozk hz iozk117 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:00:42 CEST 2011

I'm using two armatures to rig my model, one for rig the model and other to
control it now when i use constraint for example. 'copy position' or
something like that. the skeleton to control, copy too slow the last
position of the control and some times isn't follow. the IK constraint works
perfectly but the others not
 i want use armatures separatly why i dont want many vertex groups that i
don't use, and also is follow if isn't have weight painted