[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [41129] trunk/blender: initial support for unicode keyboard input for ghost & blenders WM.

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Oct 20 19:51:33 CEST 2011

Am 20.10.2011 18:13, schrieb Thomas Dinges:
> Well, not for object names for example. (win 7, x64, scons,
> WITH_BF_INTERNATIONAL = 1 )
> ü, ä, ö are clipped, so for example when I name my object"äxample" after
> pressing enter it becomes "xample". ;-)

Nä, dös is net gut ;-)

However I am against using anything other than ASCII in code, so I do it
for object names so I am not concerned about this case.

I just found another case where we cant enter non-ASCII chars: In Game
properties "String" types...

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/