[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [41129] trunk/blender: initial support for unicode keyboard input for ghost & blenders WM.

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Thu Oct 20 17:33:27 CEST 2011

Am 20.10.2011 14:49, schrieb Campbell Barton:
> Hopefully,
>
> I can't test this well, current trunk should work in linux now in text
> fields and editing 3d text - though I think upper case unicode wont
> work yet, in the next few days I'll try get this working.

In the UI, Uppercase Umlauts are producing the plain character. In Text
Objects upper case works! € Euro sign works in UI, not in Text, but this
is I guess because the Blendfont does not contain it?

I think the accent mode (type letter, then ALT-BACKSPACE, then accent
sign) is broken I think.

So far nice!

Thanks,
Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/