[Bf-committers] 'Google 'Code In'

Davis Sorenson davis.sorenson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:28:30 CEST 2011

Hi,
As someone eligible for this I kind of glanced at it a week ago, now that I
actually look at it I think it could be fun.
I've worked a bit on translating Blender to Swedish, and have submitted a
couple of simple patches over the course of the last year. With enough help
from the devs I'm sure I could also get some simple coding stuff done.

Davis