[Bf-committers] from r41090 to r41091(aka release)

Joilnen Batista Leite vma_bad_list at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 02:38:11 CEST 2011

I know it is a little hard to believe, anyway after i do that update my blender built, seems with some delay like not redraw properly, menus don't showed completly in first click, and in py console it's never get the last key event that you did.
Well, until it happen with someone more probably noone cares much about it, but at least would like make you know. Changes for r41091 was only splash updade and version number. I am using linux slackware 13.37 and ati HD4200 with proprietary drivers, blender run smooth in r41090.

Thanks, Joilnen