[Bf-committers] Call for another RC build

Kel M kelvinshrek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:11:19 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm feeling pretty stupid today. :) Today, I just happened to notice
that "Show Splash" in the User Preferences was disabled. What must have
happenned is that Cycles has the splash turned off by default, so I
accidentally saved it as that, and then, when I re-saved it in trunk, it
didn't get reset to defaults.