[Bf-committers] Blender 2.60 release AHOY

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:01:15 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:46 PM, pete larabell <xgl.asyliax at gmail.com> wrote:
> did you clean out your build/ directory before building?

Yes, I'm using rpmbuild so it expands from source every time. My
source came from: "svn -r 41098 export blender-2.60"

Looking at "source/blender/blenkernel/BKE_blender.h", it still shows:

#define BLENDER_VERSION                 259
#define BLENDER_SUBVERSION              5

#define BLENDER_MINVERSION              250
#define BLENDER_MINSUBVERSION   0

I'm using the blender-cycles branch, but should that matter?

Thanks,
Richard