[Bf-committers] redo operator with last used settings (patch)

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:04:01 CEST 2011

Is this patch going anywhere?   The way that I see it is this is a minor
improvement to the way that blender works in general.  The whole adding
objects and tweaking their settings at a later time is totally different
issue that is much larger to tackle.   As I understand it, this patch just
'remembers' the settings from the last object added.   This alone would save
me hundreds, if not thousands of button presses and clicks.

In addition to just adding new objects, does this patch address remembering
export settings or remembering settings in the file browser?  I would love
to have my file browser always be in Display mode with some filters enabled,
but I have to reset those 'preferences' every time I enter the file browser.

Anyway, hope to see this commited.

-Sean