[Bf-committers] Call for another RC build

Kel M kelvinshrek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:02:44 CEST 2011

No GPU, Ubuntu 64.  There are no proprietary drivers on my system. When
running software-gl, it just adds the RGB of the blender UI to whatever's
underneath the Blender window.(Dark areas have the blender UI, light areas
are white, generally bright.)

Release 11.04 Natty
Kernel Linux 2.6.38-11-generic
GNOME 2.32.1