[Bf-committers] what is the license of Blender GLSL shaders?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 02:47:57 CEST 2011

"I never thought people would export glsl shader files together with models
to use in other engines... is that the use case?"
Yes. I had GameKit in mind while wondering on that. But as Campbell brought
it up other engines can benefit from that as well.

--
Dalai
(although I had GameKit in mind I'm not part of the dev team. I was just