[Bf-committers] what is the license of Blender GLSL shaders?

skoti skoti48 at o2.pl
Fri Oct 14 00:02:56 CEST 2011

Your code is not linked with the shaders, so you do not have to share
your code.
You just pass the code to drivers, and there is compiled and sent to the
graphics card. Code of your program is not connected with the shader,
and only run it through the driver (which is allowed to run as separate
programsfrom non-free (shaders is separate programs)
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#NFUseGPLPlugins).

Just do not hide the code shaders and shader code, do not changecode
after reading from a file.