[Bf-committers] possible future BGE multi threading

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 06:32:15 CEST 2011

Hi Dalai

>Namely
>file/scene conversion (i.e. game actuator, scene actuator, libload even).

thanks for the offer.

actually I'm full of different responsibilities ( including some ideas for
free software  which is not  sophisticated, but still useful:
such a stack of software to develop Khan academy like courses: there are
many capture programs - but they are either commercial or
not very suitable for course creation, capture hangouts in G+ to make
'discussion tables' and then share them to others ( to facilitate social
activity) etc )

so I'm sorry - I just share some of my ideas. No more.

Regards
Sergey