[Bf-committers] Reminder: active devs get free conference ticket!

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:57:25 CEST 2011

Hi Ton,

I'm Damir Prebeg and my friend Miro Brozovic is invited to conference
and he asked me to check are my patches acceptable for free ticket so
we can travel together. My patches aren't big but I hope they are
useful:

1. Zerokey to Delkey for button reset: http://codereview.appspot.com/4535083/
2. Console Scroll Down: http://codereview.appspot.com/5036048/

Best regards,