[Bf-committers] OIIO on FreeBSD, or lack thereof

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Oct 5 19:08:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

As mentioned on the OIIO mailing list an error log would help, and
it's indeed probably best to solve the build issue there. Also note
that it's possible to build without Cycles, so it definitely shouldn't
make it impossible to make releases entirely. There will be plenty of
time before the 2.61 release to solve this.

Brecht.