[Bf-committers] Release Candidate test build

Peter K.H. Gragert pkhgragert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:16:15 CEST 2011

Do you mean you are interested in something like this?
Blender 2.59 (sub 4)
        build date: wo 05-10-2011
        build time: 08:05
        build revision: 40796
        build platform: Windows
        build type: Release
        build c flags:   -msse2  -msse -pipe -funsigned-char
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -Wcast-align -Werror=declaration-after-statement
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Werror=return-type
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-char-subscripts -Wno-unknown-pragmas
-Wpointer-arith -Wunused-parameter -Wwrite-strings
        build c++ flags:   -msse2  -msse -pipe -funsigned-char
-fno-strict-aliasing  -Wall -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-sign-compare
        build link flags: --stack,2097152
        build system: CMake