[Bf-committers] Proposal: Object creation

Thomas Volkmann thomas at heulfritze.de
Tue Oct 4 12:42:20 CEST 2011

hhmmm.... would it be possible to animate these parameters then?...  just a
thought.
Maybe handle stuff like this as a modifier? (Thats the Softimage way btw...they
call it operator, but it's basically the same)

michael williamson <michaelw at cowtoolsmedia.co.uk> hat am 4. Oktober 2011 um
12:29 geschrieben: