[Bf-committers] compiling using Open64 on Bulldozer cpus

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:49:47 CET 2011

I've just got started with Bulldozer, and have only used the familiar
gcc & scons. Clean build took about one minute! This is probably old
news to many of you, but for me coming from 20-minute build times on
the trusty PowerBook, it's a very welcome change. In answer to your
question, no Open64 yet, but I will try it soon and would also like to
hear other folks' results.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire