[Bf-committers] Windows libraries svn becomes too big

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:33:36 CET 2011

freetype was bad example, though IIRC python3.2 shares the DLL and
*.py files between both.

So if you like to manage some generic svn extern,
+1, to split windows lib, something like...

lib/win32_vs2008/
lib/win64_vs2008/
lib/win32_vs2010/
lib/win64_vs2010/
lib/win32_mingw/
lib/win64_mingw/

just make sure subdirs match exactly it this will become a real pain.

Thomas, are you volunteering to do this? :)

--
- Campbell