[Bf-committers] Delta Scale (patch to multiply rather then add).

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Sun Nov 27 23:16:39 CET 2011

Question: I always assumed Delta Transforms were just one more
transformation matrix, multiplied by the base transform matrix of the
object. Am I incorrect?

Longer term, might be nicer than tweaking hard coded delta transforms,
to have a transform node graph (or stack) that encompasses multiple
transforms and constraints; That way would be nice for e.g. Offsets
(inverse parent/ child off/ constraint offsets - simplifying and making
more 'transparent' constraints) and for Delta transforms.

For the short term, it's interesting that objects have delta transforms
but bones don't (unless I miss anything)