[Bf-committers] New Alembic support branch

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:42:56 CET 2011

Hi,

This is great! Alembic support is certainly appreciated. I may be able
to help out with particle support, depending on how much work this
turns out to be.

I've just tried building your branch, but unfortunately i'm getting a
compiler error:

source/blender/blenkernel/intern/camera.c:485: error: implicit
declaration of function ‘isect_plane_plane_v3’
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

That function is not defined in any of the math blenlib files, did you
forget to add something?