[Bf-committers] Compositor migration

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:16:18 CET 2011

Hi Jeroen,

>From a user perspective I would prefer this either (1) to be in a branch
(to be merged when complete) or (2) in trunk integrated seamlessly and
expanded while it goes (part of nodes in OpenCL and part in C, invisible
for the user).

The (2) would be ideal, but I'm not sure if it's even possible in terms of
implementation.

>From a developer perspective I would love to help with some simple nodes. I
never stopped to learn OpenCL so that would be a good chance to have a
grasp on it. Waiting for more information on how to help here.

Regards,
Dalai