[Bf-committers] 2.6 section in Wiki not (yet) fully set up ?

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Mon Nov 21 19:51:04 CET 2011

Hi.

I just wanted to start documenting some changes on the User interface
for Blender 2.6. But most pages are only available for 2.5 and they all
are marked with "Do not modify page". Is it planned to copy the 2.5
documentation into the 2.6 section ? Or are we supposed to create the
pages as we update them for 2.6 ?

How shall i proceed now ? I could not find any documentation for how to
migrate an existing page to a new release.

-gaia-