[Bf-committers] Patch for naming of "UVTexture Layer"

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:17:36 CET 2011

Frankly i couldn't care less about the face texture assignment, it's
only used by legacy features AFAIK. UV Map is the generic name that
anyone recognizes.

You would need to give strong reasons NOT to use the generic name of a
feature so common in CG, not the other way around!! Start simple, if
really needed change it the least possible. We are not alone in the CG
world neither invented UV Mapping ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UV_mapping

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com