[Bf-committers] Patch for naming of "UVTexture Layer"

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:01:06 CET 2011

I think the correct term is uv map, uv maps cant be layered so why
naming them like that? There can be *multiple* UV maps of course but
they have no relation between them. The relation is defined in their
usage, let it be textures that can be layered of course or any other
type of usage for a UV map.

If UVs are layers, why arent vgroups layers too? Also why not stick to
what is the standard terminology?

 I don't know if you see my point or i need to explain my self better

good day

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com