[Bf-committers] Patch for naming of "UVTexture Layer"

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sun Nov 20 10:18:47 CET 2011

I believe that the term "UVTexture Layer" and related terms are a bit
confusing on the User interface level. So i created a patch which
renames some GUI elements:

http://www.pasteall.org/26581

In particular:

"UV Texture" -> "UV Layer" (text label)
"UVTex" -> "UVLayer" (default name of new UVLayer)

"UV Texture Layer" -> "UV Layer"
"Name of UV unwrapping layer" -> "Name of UV Layer"
"Active UV Texture" -> "Active UV Layer"
"Active UV Texture Index" -> "Active UV layer Index""Add UV texture
layer" -> "Add UV layer"
"Assign Image to UV Texture" -> "Assign Image to UV Layer"
"Remove UV texture layer" -> "Remove UV Layer"

I hesitate to add this patch to the patch tracker because it may not be
acurate or even wrong. Hence i ask for your feedback on this.

thanks a lot
-gaia-