[Bf-committers] Blender tangent space calculation

Morten Mikkelsen mikkelsen7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:35:22 CET 2011

I am not 100% sure I understand you correctly but your fix doesn't sound
correct but perhaps
I am misunderstanding you. Anyway, the welder is going to generate a zero
based index list unlike what is used within
Blender. If you want to use the indexed result within a Blender context
you'd have to put a dummy vertex at the beginning of the vertex array such
that all other vertices are offset by one entry and then you'd add all the
welder-generated indices by +1 to offset to after the dummy vertex. This
way triangles can still have their fourth index as 0 which points to the
dummy vertex and within Blender means no vertex assigned.