[Bf-committers] Blender tangent space calculation

Eugene Minov minov.eug at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:42:01 CET 2011

> >Be sure to submit a patch for review.

I've submitted a patch today.
This is my first patch and I hope I've did all right.

I've checked it for warnings, added txt file with small description about
api.
I've added a simple test exporting script that writes a data to txt file.
I've added a 'weldmesh.h' and 'weldmesh.c' too.
And also added the blend file with a simple mesh and generated normal map.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=29335&group_id=9&atid=127

I'll be very grateful if someone's find a time to test it.
Thanks :)