[Bf-committers] Please help me debugging

Rainer Hohne rahohne at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:10:43 CET 2011

Sorry Campbell, it's not quite there yet, but at least the error message
has changed (r41945):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../blender/build_files/cmake/cmake_qtcreator_project.py", line 145,
in <module>
    main()
  File "../blender/build_files/cmake/cmake_qtcreator_project.py", line 140,
in main
    create_qtc_project_main()
  File "../blender/build_files/cmake/cmake_qtcreator_project.py", line 86,
in create_qtc_project_main
    PROJECT_NAME = project_name_get(SOURCE_DIR)
  File
"/home/rainer/Programme/blender-svn/blender/build_files/cmake/project_info.py",
line 229, in project_name_get
    info = info.decode(encoding="utf-8", errors="ignore")
TypeError: decode() takes no keyword arguments

To make sure that I am doing everything right, I tried both CMakeGUI with
custom settings and make with Automatic CMake Setup - in every case I got
the above error.

Rainer