[Bf-committers] change in Text Editor (regarding tabs as spaces)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:02:30 CET 2011

Hello all,

I'm not sure this is worth documenting, but since it may come as a
surprise to some people I think I should write at least here.

Now in the Text Editor if you use "Tab as Spaces" the navigation
(left, right) will consider group of spaces as one solid block.
The only time spaces are still treated as individual spaces is for
backspacing (or when 'tab as spaces' is disabled).

This should help a lot people (like me) that can't stand pep8 space
over tabs policy ;)

Regards,
Dalai