[Bf-committers] cycles fails to compile with jemalloc

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:37:30 CET 2011

Hey Brecht,

Loving cycles btw :)

I just was noticing the other day that I hadn't yet tried out jemalloc
in the cmake settings. So I grabbed the latest git copy and installed
it. The problem was that blender seemed to fail to compile.

I don't have the compile error handy, but I recall it stopping on
something cycles related, and went away when I disabled jemalloc.

Anyways, just thought you might want a heads up in case you intended
to support this malloc replacement, or at least allow cycles to work
in concert with it.

Cheers,

Dan