[Bf-committers] Please help me debugging

Rainer Hohne rahohne at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:45:50 CET 2011

@ Campbell
Thanks for your advice. Finally blender compiles again using scons, but
still no luck with CMake. To use QtCreator for debugging, I have to create
the project files with cmake_qtcreator_project.py and although I followed
your instructions from the wiki, I'm getting this error
"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 327:
ordinal not in range(128)", so no blender.creator is created. Don't know if
this is related, but in CMake, there is a "Unsupported CFLAG:
-Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable" error.

@ Xavier
Just forgot to tell scons to use the static library. Thanks for your help.

Rainer