[Bf-committers] Are "UV Texture Layer" and "UV Layer" synonyms for "UV Map" ?

Jass gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Mon Nov 14 02:49:00 CET 2011

Would it be worthwhile to work out a patch and offer that to the
Blender developers ? Would that increase the chance to get this
changed to a better and more consistent state ?

A gui where we only have

"UV Map"  (for the map)
"UV Texture" (for the image)

Is there a "standard procedure" which has to be used for
such a change request ?

-gaia-