[Bf-committers] Are "UV Texture Layer" and "UV Layer" synonyms for "UV Map" ?

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:43:20 CET 2011

+1 I so agree with this, UV Layers / UV Coords and specially UV Maps are
good names, UV textures are NOT. an UV is NOT a texture, it's just a
mapping coordinate. Personally I'd like if it was called UV Map all over,
since it's correct, short and also a more standard name

cheers

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com