[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [41758] trunk/blender: CMake/Scons: automatically use ffmpeg, boost and openimageio from the svn lib/

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Nov 12 15:42:31 CET 2011

Hi,

>> CMake/Scons: automatically use ffmpeg, boost and openimageio from the svn lib/
>> directory if available, which should make building with ffmpeg and cycles easier.
>
> How is the search order? I think here (Ubuntu 64bit) it still used the
> system libs in /usr/... even I did checkout the lib/ (to above the
> blender/ folder as stated in the docs)
>
> I needed to manually tell cmake (via ccmake) where to find it.

I committed a fix for this in revision 41762, did that solve the
issue? If I understand the cmake documentation right, it should be
given priority now. Previously it was giving priority to libs with -mt
postfix, which our libs in svn didn't have. It will have no effect
when BOOST_ROOT or OPENIMAGEIO_ROOT_DIR is already set, so you might
have to clear those variables if they are set.

Brecht.