[Bf-committers] Camera tracking UI

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:57:47 CET 2011

I'm not sure if having "Solve" button in reconstruciton mode is good
idea. Ofcourse you can re-adjust tracks position and resolve. But most
probably it'll lead to movement of some bundles which you used to use as
reference points.

And it was feedback from actual users of motion tracking in blender how
to organize panels in clip editor ;)

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin