[Bf-committers] CAVE like extension for Blender Game Engine

Julian Adenauer julian.adenauer at zmms.tu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 10 12:42:39 CET 2011

Hi David,
you should have a look at this:
http://www.gmrv.es/~jgascon/BlenderCave/

Furthermore, Damien Touraine and I are working on porting this to
Blender 2.6 and integrating tracking etc.
There are still some todos in Blender's rendering engine, though. See
this thread:
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2011-November/034210.html

Best,
Julian

Am Wed Nov  9 15:51:13 2011 schrieb David Poirier-Quinot:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently working in LIMSI, a french VR research lab. I'm supposed to explore the
> adaptivity of BGE on our CAVE (previously working with Virtools), and found the post of M. Zimmerman
> (http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14804&highlight=)
> dealing with exactly this one subject.
>
> Could you give me some clues, or a little overview of the different step I've got to go through
> to run blender in this kind of configuration? (if only it's possible)
>
> Thanks for your consideration,
>
> David Poirier-Quinot

Julian Adenauer, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
Technische Universität Berlin