[Bf-committers] Camera tracking UI

Ejner Fergo ejnersan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:51:12 CET 2011

Instead of being in the N panel couldn't the reconstruction display
options be moved to the camera properties display options? This seems
a more natural place for accessing this.

I don't mind the terminology in general, but can see how some may
think it's complex. I definitely don't need to know that KLT stands
for "Kanade-Lucas-Tomasi"... but it helps me to know it is "Slower but
more precise". I also would expect "Solve Camera" in the
Reconstruction mode, instead of in Tracking mode.

Sure stuff could be cleaned up a bit, and I'm sure it will, but I
don't hope you intend to turn this into "My First Tracking App" ;)

/Ejner