[Bf-committers] Including documentation in BCon cycle

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:18:04 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:53 AM,  <f.paglia.80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not a developer so I see your suggestion from an artist point of view:
> It's an incredile pain try to figure out how a tool works!
> Really, I think here in our studio we spent dozen of hours in testing, defining our own ideas of what is done by a tool without really know if what we imagine is true.
> And this in many situation lands to not use that tool but just find another way to do something that works!
>
> I agree in the relationship:
> No docs = not ready for trunk
>
> Maybe it's time to hire someone to get a well documented wiki ;)

Funny, I was thinking the same thing as I fell asleep last night. One
person in charge of finding the problems and talking with the devs,
coordinating of the writers and pulling together all the docs, links,
blogs, vids, books and manuals into a cohesive, updated whole would be
a god send!

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!