[Bf-committers] Including documentation in BCon cycle

f.paglia.80 at gmail.com f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:53:01 CET 2011

I'm not a developer so I see your suggestion from an artist point of view:
It's an incredile pain try to figure out how a tool works!
Really, I think here in our studio we spent dozen of hours in testing, defining our own ideas of what is done by a tool without really know if what we imagine is true.
And this in many situation lands to not use that tool but just find another way to do something that works!

I agree in the relationship:
No docs = not ready for trunk

Maybe it's time to hire someone to get a well documented wiki ;)

E-Mail Sent via BlackBerry from BT Mobile