[Bf-committers] Including documentation in BCon cycle

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Mon Nov 7 15:45:22 CET 2011

I very much agree with the thrust of Luca's email. Though, I'd suggest this:
rather than postpone a full release to wait for documentation, treat a lack of
documentation in a new feature as a bug. If that bug is not squashed, the
feature cannot be included in trunk for the current release cycle.

  -Jason