[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting, nov 6 2011

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Nov 6 22:25:43 CET 2011

Hey,
find someone who can review the code, if he gives us green light it can
go in. :)

But we have to keep our release cycle, otherwise we can drop it. ;-)
We have Tomato, Cycles, Ocean and Dynamic paint for 2.61, which is much.

It's not really our task to find a reviewer, it's the task of the dev.
Ask Dalai/Campbell or another GE dev please.

If you would find a reviewer the next few days and until next sunday,
he/she gives green light it *could* go in.
But I won't break my own rules here and we have pushed back UV Tools
today to 2.62 too, because no one reviewed that yet. So for the
fairness, I am afraid you have to wait for 2.62.

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician