[Bf-committers] curves info

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:24:40 CET 2011

Hi,

Points array is stored in Nurb structure  Depending of curve type
(bezier or nurbs) Nurb->bezt or Nurb->bp is used. Generally we're checking:

if(nu->bezt) { /* use nu->bezt as array of points */ } else { /* use
nu->bp as array of points */ }

For beziers nu->bezt contains nu->pntsu points, for nurbs it contains
nu->pntsu*nu->pntsv points.

Coordinates in BezTriple are stored in float vec[3][3] property. It is
array of three 3d coordinates: coordinate for left handle, control point
and right handle.

Coordinates in BPoint are stored in float vec[4] property. It's X, Y, Z
coordinates and Weight.

Hope it'll help you/

Fabio Russo wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm implementing a new feature to the AMA: http://projects.blender.
> org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=26662
> and I need access to coordinates of points, circled in red: http://www.
> pasteall.org/pic/20036
> I need help for c, not for the python!
> Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my English!

With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin