[Bf-committers] UTF8 text input status (on OS X)

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:10:55 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Strange this fails for you,

Could this be related to the bug that Blender does not see the same
keyboard at every place in the program? For example on my machine the
text editor sees the KDE keyboard but the vert editor sees the system
keyboard. Some of these testers might have the same GUI and system
keyboard and not have a problem but others might have a different
keyboard for the GUI and the system as I do because my house uses
multiple language keyboard settings. (Kubuntu btw)

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: