[Bf-committers] Adding objects?

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 2 02:02:21 CET 2011

1. Normaly they aren't aligned to the screen. There must be something
wrong with the default value. But you can always press F6 after adding
the object and change it to global coordinates. But this should be the
default already.

2. Leave the edit mode before adding new object. Otherwise you will add
vertices to the mesh you currently edit.