[Bf-committers] BGE Projection Matrix in Blender 2.5x

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:27:00 CET 2011

Hi Julian,

the problem/bug is that the camera matrix is an identity matrix at
frame one ([1,0,0,0],[0,1,0,0],[0,0,1,0],[0,0,0,1]])

If you use a Delay Sensor for your script you will not have the
problem. That should solve your problem for the time being.

Do you mind sending this report with an attached file for the bug
tracker? The list is not the best place for bug reports.

Thanks,
Dalai