[Bf-committers] progress on new Boolean library

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Tue May 31 16:19:43 CEST 2011

i tried again the new patch with command (patch -p0 < carve4.patch), it patches all OK except it calls for a file : build_files/scons/tools/btools.py

if i skip that file and try to compile i get this error:

Z:\Development\blender\blender-temp>python scons\scons.py
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
ImportError: No module named Blender:
  File "Z:\Development\blender\blender-temp\SConstruct", line 57:
    import Blender

my system is windows 7 x64 i'm using msvcsp1 & scons for compiling to the latest trunk.

thanks for helping :)