[Bf-committers] Compilation fail r 37027

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:06:21 CEST 2011

tested building with CFLAGS & CXXFLAGS Debug with -O0 and Release -O3,
with cmake.
xp, mingw's gcc 4.5.2 (not sure of the mingw version), works ok here.

This looks like a problem with gcc, previously we've seen some
optimizations flags give issues with certain configurations, you could
try use more conservative build flags or update mingw if ones
available.

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:49 PM, "Ľuboš Mudrák" <lubosmudrak at btags.org> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have been trying to build blender with Scons+MinGW 1.5.6 but compilation
> failed with the following error:
>
> """
> Compiling ==> 'anim.c'
> Compiling ==> 'anim_sys.c'
> {standard input}: Assembler messages:
> {standard input}:4850: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized
> character is `,'
> {standard input}:4851: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized
> character is `,'
> Compiling ==> 'armature.c'
> scons: *** [C:\b\source\blender\blenkernel\intern\anim_sys.o] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
> """
>
> Operating system: Windows XP
> I have this problem for some time, building from builder.blender.org worked
> I would be verry happy and gratefull if someone could fix this problem.

- Campbell